Solutions using sources with high spectral output within blue-green wavelengths to support a daytime, wakeful, circadian response.
Solutions using sources with low spectral output within
blue-green wavelengths to support an evening, sedative, circadian response.
Pre-configured light wellness application and control Submittal sets available for purchase to help get your light wellness design gears up and running. Receive a Construction Document set of fundamental, human-centric, lighting elements for a series of simple day and night light wellness solutions. The system designs provided may be expanded upon per your design needs. These design templates include the following components for the Solution Types below:
1. Lighting Layout Example
2. Fixture Schedule Sample with qualified
Light Wellness manufacturers to jump start your
3. Zoning Schedule Example for Day/Night
human-centric control solution
4. Simple one-line diagrams per system type
5. Specification sheets for recommended fixture types
6. Human-Centric Control Narrative Example