Sat, Feb 06 | CE Course Live Webinar
Light and Health: What You Don't Know About Light and Its Impact on Circadian Rhythms and Physical Performance
Did you know that every cell in our body has a circadian rhythm? Did you know that circadian rhythms are regulated and balanced by specific wavelengths of natural daylight? Join us to discover how incorporating light wellness into your practice can improve patient recovery and general wellbeing!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb 06, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
CE Course Live Webinar
About the Event
- Define light wellness specific to human physiology and performance metrics, and its importance in regulating circadian rhythms through evidence-based research.
- Identify the primary functions of circadian health and the hormonal rhythms tied to them to support sleep, balance, coordination, muscle recovery, wound healing and pain management.
- Identify light profile types by day and by night to support circadian rhythm regulation.
- Identify applications and use-case scenarios for therapists to incorporate into their practice for supporting patient rehabilitation through improved circadian health.
- Age related changes to achieving circadian regulation through light wellness applications.
- Provide use-case scenarios with take away statements to help educate patients on specific, sensitive areas of discussion.
- Provide circadian rhythm assessment handouts and light wellness guidelines to help patients apply light wellness into their daily routine.
- General Access$120$1200$0