Light Wellness Experience Week
Time & Location
About the Event
This week's free, personal Light Wellness Experience is designed to help you support your own circadian health in ways you never knew were possible through the strategic use of both natural daylight and electric light sources and shading devices available in your current living and working environments.
Registrants will receive:
1. A set of Light Wellness Guidelines to kick off the week upon registration
2. A Wellness Toolkit to check in on self as little or as much as often.
3. A daily email providing fundamental light wellness education, light dosing tips and thought provoking concepts.
Throughout the week, you will learn:
1. How to identify which spaces in the built environments you occupy may support or hinder your circadian health through access to natural daylight.
2. How the five most recognized Pillars of Wellness all stand on the critical foundation of circadian health.
3. Most importantly, how circadian rhythms are activated and regulated by different kinds of light based on time of day.
We welcome your feedback, observations, and questions on how you or your family members react to the lifestyle adjustment (IE. Not as tired, go to sleep faster, better moods, better digestion).
At the end of the week, we will host a focus group workshop with all willing participants to share these observations with each other for positive reinforcement. Virtual link will be provided the day prior and can be found in the Focus Group Discussion event link also.