top of page

Sleep and Circadian Health

Public·16 members
Axel Gray
Axel Gray

Asian Gay Master Slave

Imagine the 9 to 5 day is finally over, and you walk back home through the door. Your slave has cooked your favourite meal. Your slave reports to You to await a very kinky evening, the rest of the world forgotten.

asian gay master slave

As a slave who has come out of a 24/7 relationship and being naturally submissive, I have found that the coaching sessions with Phil have enabled me to celebrate my own uniquenesses, feel positive about myself and share these feelings openly with new friends.

Whether you are just exploring a Power Exchange relationship, or like me, an already a collared slave for 9 years, the Master/slave Course provides lots of practical advice on becoming a Master/slave.

The modules are easy to follow and can be taken at your own pace and schedule. At the same time, the exercises are really helpful regardless of experience level. I recommend the course for anyone interested in beginning or deepening a Master/slave relationship.

All content, including images, text, graphics, video and audio content contained in the website is protected under the laws of copyright, owned or under license to company or its designees,and represents proprietary and valuable intellectual property. Contact Webmaster 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Searching across many databases at once, as the master platforms listed in the box above enable you to do, can be useful for many research purposes. On the other hand, each of the databases accessible through the master platforms above also has its own distinctive interface and landing page. The landing page and interface of an individual database will provide you with many orientational cues that you will not be seeing when you search across many databases at once through a single plain master platform.

In the links below I provide access to some standalone databases, but also to some databases that are also accessible through master platforms in the box above. When I have singled out databases below that are also accessible through master platforms, it is because I believe that the database itself is especially important--along with the original interface that was designed specifically for it.

Dr. Kiser: The most surprising thing to me was just how little had previously been written about debt peonage in the American Southwest. In the past 20 years, historians have increasingly taken notice of Indian captivity and slavery in North America, but peonage in the Hispanic Southwest has somehow managed to linger in the shadows of public and academic awareness until very recently.

In another sense, people should consider the way the challenge to forced labor, from peonage to labor trafficking, also involves a transnational response. Our keynote speaker, Ambassador Luis C. de Baca, worked with the founders of the Coalition of Immokalee Workers to prosecute their contractors and, in the aftermath, the C.I.W workers went on to create one of the more successful migrant labor movements in the country. As historians, we have the disciplinary space to explore what happens before and after a labor conflict becomes a criminal matter, and track what different people do after slavery and human trafficking has been charged. One answer can be: create a labor movement. Most of all, the conference should help us become more aware of the ways forced labor has shaped the Southwest.

Literary Index - A master index to the major literature products published by Gale. It combines and cross-references over 165,000 author names, including pseudonyms and variant names, and listings for over 215,000 titles into one source.

Papers of George Washington Digital Edition (Rotunda) A landmark in historical scholarship, The Papers of George Washington Digital Edition encompasses five separate series and the complete diaries. Offers the complete Papers released through 2009 in one online publication. Search on full text and by date, author, or recipient across all volumes and series. The exceptional indexing of the individual print volumes is combined here into a single master index, and all internal document cross-references are linked.

A survey of American history from contact between Indians and Europeans up through the Civil War. Topics include the emergence of colonial societies; the rise and destruction of racial slavery; revolution and republic-making; economic and social change in the new nation; western conquest; and the republic's collapse into internal war.United States and Latin America Area

An introduction to the history of Sub-Saharan Africa, from the era of the slave trade to the colonial conquests. Throughout, the capacity of Africans to overcome major problems will be stressed. Themes include slavery and the slave trade; pre-colonial states and societies; economic and labour systems; and religious change.Africa and Asia AreaSame as AFSB50H3

Conflict and social change in Africa from the slave trade to contemporary times. Topics include the politics of resistance, women and war, repressive and weak states, the Cold War, guerrilla movements, resource predation. Case studies of anticolonial rebellions, liberation wars, and civil conflicts will be chosen from various regions.Same as AFSC55H3Africa and Asia Area

An exploration of how medieval and early modern societies encountered foreigners and accounted for foreignness, as well as for religious, linguistic, and cultural difference more broadly. Topics include: monsters, relics, pilgrimage, the rise of the university, merchant companies, mercenaries, piracy, captivity and slavery, tourism, and the birth of resident embassies. Same as (IEEC51H3)0.5 pre-1800 creditTransnational Area

Social and cultural history of the Venetian Empire from a fishermen's colony to the Napoleonic Occupation of 1797. Topics include the relationships between commerce and colonization in the Mediterranean, state building and piracy, aristocracy and slavery, civic ritual and spirituality, guilds and confraternities, households and families.0.5 pre-1800 creditEuropean Area

This course examines women in Sub-Saharan Africa in the pre-colonial, colonial and postcolonial periods. It covers a range of topics including slavery, colonialism, prostitution, nationalism and anti-colonial resistance, citizenship, processes of production and reproduction, market and household relations, and development. Same as AFSC97H3

This course explores the origins, growth, and demise of slavery in the United States. It focuses on slavery as an economic, social, and political system that shaped and defined early America. There will be an emphasis on developing historical interpretations from primary sources.

This fourth-year seminar is funded by the Canada Research Chair in Urban History and is taught by an advanced graduate student in American history. The course, with topics varying from year to year will focus on major themes in American social and cultural history, such as, women's history, labour history, and/or the history of slavery and emancipation.United States and Latin America Area

A seminar study of the history of the peoples of southern Africa, beginning with the hunter-gatherers but concentrating on farming and industrializing societies. Students will consider pre-colonial civilizations, colonialism and white settlement, violence, slavery, the frontier, and the mineral revolution. Extensive reading and student presentations are required.Africa and Asia Area

This upper-level seminar will explore how water has shaped human experience. It will explore water landscapes, the representation of water in legal and political thought, slave narratives, and water management in urban development from the 16th century. Using case studies from South Asia and North America we will understand how affective, political and social relations to water bodies are made and remade over time. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page