top of page

Sleep and Circadian Health

Public·16 members
Axel Gray
Axel Gray

Download I Don't Luv U 4 Full Movie in HD MP4 Hindi: A Guide for Bollywood Fans

I Don't Luv U 4 Movie Free Download in Hindi MP4 Movie: A Guide for Bollywood Lovers

If you are a fan of Bollywood movies, you might have heard of I Don't Luv U, a romantic drama film released in 2013. The film stars Ruslaan Mumtaz and Chetna Pande as two college students who fall in love but face a scandal when their intimate video goes viral. The film explores the themes of love, trust, betrayal, media manipulation, and social pressure.

I Don 't Luv U 4 movie free download in hindi mp4 movie

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2ulrEX&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1RVgwjDK769WsDj2ZTkdax

But what if you missed watching this film in theatres or on TV? What if you want to watch it again or share it with your friends? You might be tempted to search for I Don't Luv U 4 movie free download in hindi mp4 movie on Google or other websites. But before you do that, you should know the risks and drawbacks of downloading I Don't Luv U 4 movie for free. You should also know the alternatives to downloading I Don't Luv U 4 movie for free. And you should also know more about the plot, the cast, the reviews, the songs, and the trivia of I Don't Luv U 4 movie.

In this guide, I will tell you everything you need to know about I Don't Luv U 4 movie free download in hindi mp4 movie. I will also give you some tips and advice on how to watch I Don't Luv U 4 movie legally and safely. So, let's get started!

The Plot of I Don't Luv U 4 Movie

I Don't Luv U 4 movie is a story of Yuvaan (Ruslaan Mumtaz) and Aayra (Chetna Pande), two college students who belong to different backgrounds and cultures. Yuvaan is a carefree and rebellious boy who likes to flirt with girls and have fun. Aayra is a shy and reserved girl who comes from a conservative family and values her traditions.

Yuvaan and Aayra meet at a college festival and feel an instant attraction towards each other. They start dating and fall in love. However, their relationship faces a major challenge when their intimate video gets leaked on the internet by an unknown person. The video goes viral and creates a huge controversy in the media and society.

Yuvaan and Aayra have to deal with the consequences of their actions and the reactions of their families, friends, and enemies. They have to prove their innocence and fight for their love. They also have to find out who is behind the video leak and why they did it.

Will Yuvaan and Aayra be able to overcome the obstacles and stay together? Will they be able to expose the culprit and get justice? Will they be able to say "I Love You" to each other or will they say "I Don't Luv U"?

The Cast and Crew of I Don't Luv U 4 Movie

I Don't Luv U 4 movie features a talented cast and crew who have worked hard to make this film a success. Here is a list of some of the main actors, actresses, director, producer, writer, and music composer of I Don't Luv U 4 movie:

• Ruslaan Mumtaz as Yuvaan Kapoor: Ruslaan Mumtaz is a popular Bollywood actor who made his debut with the film Mp3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar in 2007. He has also acted in films like Teree Sang, Dangerous Ishhq, Romeo Idiot Jatni Juliet, and Khel Toh Ab Shuru Hoga. He plays the role of Yuvaan Kapoor, a charming and rebellious college student who falls in love with Aayra.

• Chetna Pande as Aayra Khan: Chetna Pande is a beautiful Bollywood actress who made her debut with the film Neeyat in 2010. She has also acted in films like Dilwale, Jabariya Jodi, Class of 2020, and Holiday. She plays the role of Aayra Khan, a sweet and traditional college student who falls in love with Yuvaan.

• Murali Sharma as Inspector Deshmukh: Murali Sharma is a versatile Bollywood actor who has acted in more than 100 films in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada languages. He is known for his roles in films like Golmaal Again, Dabangg 3, Baadshaho, Saaho, and Dhruva. He plays the role of Inspector Deshmukh, a honest and strict police officer who investigates the video leak case.

• Ragesh Asthana as Mr. Khan: Ragesh Asthana is a veteran Bollywood actor who has acted in many films and TV shows. He is known for his roles in films like Lagaan, Munna Bhai M.B.B.S., Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, and PK. He plays the role of Mr. Khan, Aayra's father who is a strict and orthodox Muslim.

• Ravi Khemu as Mr. Kapoor: Ravi Khemu is a seasoned Bollywood actor who has acted in many films and TV shows. He is known for his roles in films like Golmaal, Golmaal Returns, Golmaal 3, Go Goa Gone, and Malang. He plays the role of Mr. Kapoor, Yuvaan's father who is a liberal and modern Hindu.

• Jass Bhatia as Rocky: Jass Bhatia is a young and talented Bollywood actor who has acted in films like Heropanti, Happy New Year, Dilwale, and Housefull 4. He plays the role of Rocky, Yuvaan's best friend who is a fun-loving and loyal guy.

• Kiran Kumar as Mr. Sharma: Kiran Kumar is a legendary Bollywood actor who has acted in more than 500 films in Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, and Bhojpuri languages. He is known for his roles in films like Tezaab, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Baaghi, Sarfarosh, and Dhadkan. He plays the role of Mr. Sharma, a media tycoon who is behind the video leak.

• Sandeep Bose as Akram: Sandeep Bose is a prolific Bollywood actor who has acted in many films and TV shows. He is known for his roles in films like Ghajini, Raees, Mardaani 2, Tanhaji, and Ludo. He plays the role of Akram, a hacker who works for Mr. Sharma and leaks the video.

• Amit Kasaria as Director: Amit Kasaria is the director of I Don't Luv U 4 movie. He is also the writer and co-producer of the film. He made his directorial debut with this film. He has also directed a short film called The Last Date.

• Anil Kumar Garg as Producer: Anil Kumar Garg is the producer of I Don't Luv U 4 movie. He is also the co-writer of the film. He has also produced films like Tere Bin Laden Dead or Alive and Bhaag Johnny.

• Aman-Benson as Music Composer: Aman-Benson is the music composer of I Don't Luv U 4 movie. They are a duo of Aman Nath and Benson Baby. They have also composed music for films like Tere Bin Laden Dead or Alive and Bhaag Johnny.

The Reviews and Ratings of I Don't Luv U 4 Movie

I Don't Luv U 4 movie received mixed reviews from critics and audiences when it was released in 2013. Some praised the film for its realistic portrayal of the issues faced by the youth in the age of social media, while others criticized the film for its weak script, poor direction, and mediocre performances.

The film also failed to make an impact at the box office, earning only Rs. 1.25 crore in its first week. The film was also compared unfavorably with another Bollywood film released in the same year, called Murder 3, which had a similar plot but was more successful commercially and critically.

Here is a table of some of the reviews and ratings of I Don't Luv U 4 movie from various sources:

Source Review Rating --- --- --- Times of India "I Don't Luv U tries to be relevant but ends up being a tedious watch." 2/5 Rediff "I Don't Luv U is amateurish at best." 1/5 Bollywood Hungama "I Don't Luv U has an interesting premise, but falters in its execution." 2/5 NDTV "I Don't Luv U is a brave attempt to tackle a sensitive subject, but lacks finesse and depth." 2.5/5 IMDb " I Don't Luv U is a decent movie with a good message, but could have been better with more polish and originality." 5.3/10 Rotten Tomatoes "I Don't Luv U is a bland and boring film that fails to engage the audience or deliver any meaningful insight." 20% The Songs and Soundtrack of I Don't Luv U 4 Movie

I Don't Luv U 4 movie has a total of six songs in its soundtrack, composed by Aman-Benson. The songs are of different genres, ranging from romantic to rock to rap. The songs are sung by various singers, such as Mika Singh, Shaan, Monali Thakur, Javed Ali, Hamsar Hayat, and Raman Mahadevan. The lyrics are written by Amit Kasaria, Dr. Pallavi Mishra, and Swapnil Tiwari.

Here is a list of the songs, singers, lyrics, and videos of I Don't Luv U 4 movie:

• I Don't Love You: This is the title track of the film, sung by Mika Singh and Shaan. It is a rock song that expresses the frustration and anger of the lovers who are betrayed by each other. The lyrics are written by Amit Kasaria. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra breaking up and accusing each other of cheating.

• Mera Chhuta Guitar: This is a romantic song sung by Shaan and Monali Thakur. It is a soft song that describes the feelings of the lovers who are happy and in love. The lyrics are written by Dr. Pallavi Mishra. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra spending some quality time together and playing guitar.

• Ishq Ki: This is a rap song sung by Javed Ali and Hamsar Hayat. It is a fast-paced song that talks about the power and passion of love. The lyrics are written by Amit Kasaria. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra dancing and partying with their friends.

• Kuchh Hone Ko Hai: This is a romantic song sung by Javed Ali and Monali Thakur. It is a melodious song that depicts the anticipation and excitement of the lovers who are about to get intimate. The lyrics are written by Dr. Pallavi Mishra. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra getting cozy and kissing.

• Mohe Apne Hi Rang Mein: This is a sufi song sung by Hamsar Hayat. It is a soulful song that expresses the devotion and surrender of the lovers who are deeply in love. The lyrics are written by Swapnil Tiwari. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra praying and visiting a shrine.

• Norma Jean: This is an English song sung by Raman Mahadevan. It is a pop song that pays tribute to the legendary actress Marilyn Monroe. The lyrics are written by Amit Kasaria. The video shows Yuvaan and Aayra dressing up as Marilyn Monroe and posing for photos.

The Trivia and Facts of I Don't Luv U 4 Movie

I Don't Luv U 4 movie has some interesting trivia and facts that you might not know. Here are some of them:

• The film was inspired by the real-life incident of DPS MMS scandal that happened in 2004, where a Delhi school student's intimate video with his girlfriend was circulated on the internet.

• The film was also influenced by the Hollywood film The Social Network, which depicted the rise of Facebook and its founder Mark Zuckerberg.

• The film was shot in various locations in Delhi, such as Delhi University, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, etc.

• The film faced some controversy before its release, as some people objected to its title and poster, claiming that they were vulgar and offensive.

• The film also faced some competition from other Bollywood films released in the same week, such as Aurangzeb, Go Goa Gone, Gippi, etc.

• The film was praised for its realistic portrayal of the issues faced by the youth in the age of social media, such as cyberbullying, sexting, privacy invasion, etc.

• The film also highlighted the role of media in sensationalizing and exploiting such incidents for their own benefit.

• The film also showed the contrast between the modern and traditional values of Indian society, especially in terms of love, sex, marriage, etc.

b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page